The quick guide provides brief information about how to get started using Prisma.
1. There are two ways to create an account in Prisma. If your employer is connected to SWAMID you can in Prisma use the same login credentials that you use in your workplace. Then click Create Account and Create personal account with SWAMID. If your employer is not connected to SWAMID, click Create a personal account. Fill in personal details and register your account.
2. Activation and login information will be sent to your e-mail address. Use these to log in to Prisma. If you created your account through SWAMID your can log in to Prisma using the same login information you use in your workplace.
3. In Prisma different tabs are display depending on your role in the system. On the My Profile tab, you can fill in your personal, CV and publication data, many of these details will then be necessary when creating an application.
4. To apply for a grant click on the tab Applications and Grants and the Grants page. On this page you can see all the open calls. Find the call you are looking for by filtering the table. Click Apply when you find your call.
5. Fill in the name of your application and click Create application. Then fill in the information requested in the application. On the page Administrating organisation, connect your application to the organisation that will manage any funds granted. Only administrating organisations with an account in Prisma can be selected here. The people you want to name as participating researchers on your application must have an account in Prisma, you send a them request from the page Participating researchers.
6. When you have filled in the information in the application, select Register (on this page you can see if any mandatory information is missing). You have the option to unregister your application until the deadline of the call, it means that you can supplement and modify the data in your application until then.
7. Your application will be sent to the specified administrating organisation for approval before it starts to be processed by the funding body.
8. When the application is received by the funding body a review period beguins, during which the applications are evaluated by experts. With their assessments as a basis, a decision is then made.
9. Decisions for your application will be published to your account in Prisma. You will receive an email notification when the decision has been made and is available in the account. If funds are awarded, you will sign the Approval of Terms and subsequent report the granted funds in Prisma.
10. More detailed information on how to create your account and register your application, see the user manual.
Drottninggatan 89, Box 1206, 111 82 Stockholm. Telefon: 08-775 40 00.
Östra Järnvägsgatan 27, Box 894, 101 37 Stockholm. Telefon: 08-775 40 70.
Västra Järnvägsgatan 3, Box 1035, 101 38 Stockholm. Telefon: 08-546 44 000.