Accessibility to prismasupport.research.se
Prisma is owned and used by several funding bodies, but the Swedish Research Council is responsible for this website. We want as many people as possible to be able to use the website. Here we describe how prismasupport.research.se complies with the law governing accessibility to digital public services, any known accessibility problems, and how to report problems to us so that we can correct them.
How accessible is the website?
We are aware that parts of the website are not fully accessible. For further information, please see the section below on content that is not accessible.
What can you do if you cannot use parts of the website?
If you need content from prismasupport.research.se that is not accessible to you, but is excluded from the law’s area of application according to the description below, then please contact us as follows:
- send an email to email@example.com
- telephone +46 (0)8-546 44 000
Report accessibility problems on the website
We are constantly striving to improve the accessibility of the website. If you discover problems that are not described on this page, or if you think that we do not comply with the requirements of the law, then please notify us to let us know the problem exists.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for supervising the Swedish law governing accessibility to digital public services (Lag (2018:1937) om tillgänglighet till digital offentlig service). If you are not satisfied with how we handle your comments, you can contact the Agency for Digital Government External link, opens in new window. to let them know.
Content that is not accessible
This website does comply in part with the law governing accessibility to digital public services, due to the problems described below.
Non-compliance with the legal requirements
Problem when using a mobile or small screen
- The website is not responsive, so users must scroll sideways when using a mobile. [WCAG 1.3.4(AA)]
Problem when using with reduced vision and reduced colour vision
- The “back to the top” link at the bottom of the page has little contrast. [WCAG 1.4.11(AA)]
- When magnifying the text, certain words in the left-hand menu do not fit into the menu column. [WCAG 1.4.4(AA)]
Problem when using access aids
- The translation of the website is not fully functional. For persons using screen reader tools, this means the screen reader reads English with Swedish pronunciation. [WCAG 3.1.2(A)]
- Search word suggestions and error messages are not accessible to screen reader tools. [WCAG 4.1.3(AA)]
- The menu is read out as a table, which makes it difficult to navigate for persons using screen reader tools. [WCAG 1.3.1(A)] [WCAG 4.1.2(A)]
- In some places on the website, the text is not presented in logical order for screen reader tools. [WCAG 1.3.2(A)]
- The question and answer button lacks text, which makes it difficult to find for screen reader tools. [WCAG 2.5.3(A)]
How we tested the website
The Swedish Research Council asked an external actor to carry out an independent review of prismasupport.research.se. The review scrutinised a number of representative pages and important features. The review was delivered in the form of a report on 07 February 2019. The Swedish Research Council tasked another external actor to make corrections. This actor made and reviewed the corrections, and delivered them on 02 December 2019. Ahead of the delivery of these corrections, the Swedish Research Council also carried out its own testing.
The main reasons why accessibility problems still remain on prismasupport.research.se are that the problems are either of a type that requires major resources to correct, or of a type that we do not yet know how best to correct.
It is our ambition to have corrected all known accessibility problems no later than 31 December 2025.
New features and other factors that can create accessibility problems are reviewed continuously by the Swedish Research Council.
The website was published in 2016.
The accessibility report was updated most recently on 27 December 2019.